> > > > > types-sig
> > > > +1
> > >
> > > -1. I think there may come interesting discussions on this list,
> > > when the time is due and things come up. Why dismiss it? It is
> > > a good place to have.
> > >
> > > Sverker Nilsson
>> Plus, if you dismiss it I might be tempted to bring my thread about
> multimethods/overload resolution back to this list, and that would be
> messy... it was so neatly killed by diverting it to types-sig. ;-)
>> -Dave
I apologize for that! I had expected that some people on the type-sig
who would be interested.
But it proves that the types-sig is dead. It's had its chance. If
there's really a need to revive it, well, there's a procedure for
reviving SIG, too.
--Guido van Rossum (home page: http://www.python.org/~guido/)